Win an Audi Q313 March - 25 March
Putting Contest | 13 - 25 March
Feeling lucky? Come and try out our 21 metre putting green and stand a chance to win an Audi Q3 courtesy of Audi Centre Menlyn. Try-outs will run from 13 to 23 March at the Main Promotions Court opposite the iStore, while qualifying rounds will take place on 24 and 25 March.
Here are some basic things you need to know:
• You are not eligible to win the prize if you are a professional golfer. A professional golfer is classified as any person, current or past, who plays or coaches golf and earns a living from golf, or is registered with any PGA.
• Participants must be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
• Participants can enter as many times as they like prior to the first elimination round. One turn will consist of 3 putts in 3 minutes.
• Participants need putt on the 21 metre green at the Audi stand in the Main Promotions Court opposite the iStore and attempt a hole-in-one, or the closest to the pin.
• The first 100 eligible entries drawn (hole-in-one or closest putt incentimetres to the pin) will qualify for the first elimination round. Of these, the first 20 eligible entries drawn (hole-in-one or closest putt in centimetres to the pin) will qualify for the second elimination round. Of these, the first 5 eligible entries drawn (hole-in-one or closest putt in centimetres to the pin) will go through to the final round.
• In the final round, each of the 5 participants will randomly select a queuing number to determine their order of putting. The finalist will only be entitled to one attempt each for their final putt at the prize. No measuring system will apply and only a hole-in-one will secure the prize. The first participant in accordance with their queuing number to get a hole-in-one will win the final prize.
• The competition is only open to South African residents and participants must be over the age of 18 years.